Committee on Policy
The Committee on Policy (COP) approves non-educational, university-level policies.
COP is staffed by the Office of the Provost. Staff from the provost’s office are responsible for facilitating the policy development process and cataloging university-level policies on the Policy on Policies website. For assistance or additional information related to the policy development process, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Committee on Policy Members
Members of the Committee include:
- Caryn Bills, Associate Chancellor and Director, Office for Access and Equity
- Karen Colley, Dean, Graduate College
- Linda Deanna, Associate Vice Chancellor for Student Affairs and Dean of Students
- Michael Ginsburg, Associate Vice Chancellor for Human Resources
- Jodi Joyce, Associate Vice Chancellor for Quality, Office of the Vice Chancellor for Health Affairs
- Patricia Pfister, Associate Director, Sponsored Projects, Office of Research Services
- Renee Taylor, Vice Provost for Faculty Affairs