UIC Policy Library
Policies will be added to the policy library as we work collaboratively with responsible units to approve new policies and add existing policies to the Committee on Policy website. These policies are all non-academic, university-level policies.
Policy categories Heading link
- Academic and Enrollment Services
- Access and Equity
- Budget and Financial Administration
- Communication and Branding
- Facilities and Safety
- Faculty Affairs
- Global Engagement
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Student Affairs
Policies approved through the policy development process Heading link
UIC has established a standardized policy development process for the development, approval, and oversight of non-academic, university-level policies. Educational policies are approved by the UIC Faculty Senate through a process described in the University of Illinois Statutes.
Policies that are developed through the UIC policy development process are non-academic and have broad application across the university, i.e., affect more than one major college or administrative unit. The two additional criteria that define university-level policies are that they:
- Advance compliance with applicable laws and regulations, promote operational efficiencies, enhance the university’s mission, or reduce institutional risks; and
- Mandate action or restraint with procedures for compliance.